Google+ Adventures with Baby Boo Bear: Munchkin Easy Squeezy Spoon Review

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Munchkin Easy Squeezy Spoon Review

Munchkin Easy Squeezy Spoon
Have you ever seen this guy?

Craig & I were first introduced to this neat little feeding contraption while we were waiting at the Passport Office this past winter.

The lady sitting in front of us was using one to feed her baby.  We were fascinated!  What a great idea!  A bowl and spoon all in one, could it get any better?

As we watched her, discreetly of course, we noticed she was shaking it too get the food forward and on more than one occasion it ended up splattered on the floor.

We forgot about it until we were in Florida.  Target sold them for around $6 (at home in Canada they were over $10).  We decided to buy it.

I can count on 1 hand the number of times I have used it.  The lower portion holds ALOT of air and doesn't have a great seal. The spoon slot is very small...you have to push, hard, to get the food through the teeny, tiny opening.

The result?  Air pushes everything forward and fast and next thing you know everything and everyone is covered in sweet potatoes!

You have better luck just taking the spoon off and using it as 2 pieces. 

I do still carry it around with me though because you just never know when you may need it and it doesn't take up space.

This is a product that has major potential - just a few design flaws!

I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend this product but I wouldn't tell someone not to purchase it either!  For that reason I give it 3/5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment