Google+ Adventures with Baby Boo Bear: Tushie Talk Tuesday: Destashing

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tushie Talk Tuesday: Destashing

Don't worry I'm not falling off the cloth diaper train!  Quite the opposite in fact.  My stash is OUT OF CONTROL.

Seriously, for one kid we are pushing 75 diapers (it may be more I won't count....afraid).  I just can't help it! 

I've thought about it before but every time I do I can't decide which are my favorites.  Even though most days I can tell you which I do and don't love anymore.

I think I've decided I am going to destash my original Glow Bugs.  As much as I love them I love my newer Glow Bugs even more.  The rest have fallen to the bottom of the storage system.

There are a few others that I have to talk myself into parting with that fit Emmett well when he was smaller but aren't a great match right now.

And as I sit here typing this I think....but what if I need them for our next child?

Oh great, here I go again!!

How many cloth diapers do you have?

Do you destash less loved diapers or keep them for potential future children?

No comments:

Post a Comment