Google+ Adventures with Baby Boo Bear: Checking In!

Monday, November 18, 2013

Checking In!

Hello Friends!!
The last month and a half has just been a crazy whirlwind!!  I have been prepping for Christmas shows, prepping for CHRISTMAS (I can't believe how close it is getting) and enjoying every single minute with Emmett James as I know that the dreaded return to work is fast approaching!

I finally finished Christmas shopping today, my cards are half written and I'm got all my gear to get wrapping!  I still have lots of baking and cooking to do.  We enjoyed a weekend full of Santa Claus Parades and swimming lessons!   Decorating our house and shopping.  Emmett had his first birthday photo session last week too!

This is my favorite time of year.  I love the hustle and bustle of Christmas prepping.  This usually starts early for me because I am extremely claustrophobic and the thought of a busy mall makes me sweat and swell and get dizzy all over!  So I like to be done early. 

This year we are adding in another element to our favorite time of year - Emmett's first birthday!! 

I have been pinning and creating and designing for Emmett's birthday, Baby Boo Boutique & Christmas.  I am so thankful that Canadian Thanksgiving is in October and I don't have to worry about another exciting event amidst all this hustle and bustle!

I truly am hoping to share our activities over the next few weeks but the blog may continue to be slow!  After all, quality is better than quantity right?!

Never fear though - soon the blog will be up and running in full again!  Who knew having a baby, starting up a small business and running a blog could be so time consuming and so much fun!!!

Thank you all, dear readers, for your love and support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment